Check out the Sax & DJ Team Live From Lauren & Matt’s Wedding at Thicket Priory in North Yorkshire.
What is the Sax & DJ Package?
The Saxophone and DJ Package is the perfect way of adding that something different to your party. This act is a combination of a funky sax player and one of our top quality DJs. Combining a range of genres it is the perfect booking for a wedding, party, club night or corporate event. Whilst the package focuses on an Ibiza style, all our DJs can perform a range of genres from Motown to Pop to cater to all guests.
All bookings come with:
Ibiza style DJ Set Up Professional DJ mixing a range of music
Live Saxophone player Personalised playlist of music
Add Percussion/Bongos for that extra Ibiza sound!
About Thicket Priory
About Thicket Priory Website: https://thicketpriory.co.uk
Thicket Priory is an elegant country house nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside. With 35 bedrooms and proximity to the main road networks, only 20 minutes from York train station, it is the perfect venue for an intimate wedding celebration with family and friends. Both the house and gardens are reserved exclusively for your wedding party. Surrounded on all sides by a peaceful nature reserve, you and your guests will experience the utmost privacy during your stay.
The Priory is perfect in every season, whether you are working with the autumnal colours of the North Yorkshire Countryside; delightful blue skies of a British summer, enhancing the beautiful red brick of the stunning building; or the magic brought to the Priory by a Winter Wonderland. With relatives and friends often spread across the country and more worldwide, take the opportunity to spend valuable time together around the events of your big day. From the stunning stained glass of the chapel to the picturesque backdrop of the lake, fall in love with the ethereal beauty of Thicket Priory.
20 REASONS WHY YOU’LL LOVE THICKET PRIORY IN NORTH YORKSHIRE
1. Ideally located in the heart of the Glorious Yorkshire countryside yet less than 2 hours from London.
2. They have their own vintage Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, the ideal car for glamorous, memorable wedding photographs. The sumptuous interior and wonderful flowing lines will add to your magic to your wedding day experience.
3. Their 35 beautifully appointed guest bedrooms are all located within the main house, no need to arrange accommodation or taxies. With everyone staying over, it sure makes for a great party.
4. A choice of 4 wonderful Ceremony Rooms.
5. A beautiful private Chapel situated within the main house.
6. Why have the best day of your life when you can have the best weekend? Perfect for weekend weddings.
7. For your wedding banquet, you can invite up to 200 people to an unforgettable experience in our spectacular ballroom, with candles flickering under glistening chandeliers.
8. The Priory sits within 18 acres of lush tranquil gardens, with beautiful lake, bridges, boathouse, an island and a swing.
9. There are great settings for the photograph’s everywhere you look, you will be sure to have pictures you will treasure forever.
10. Glorious in all seasons, whether your palette is the blue skies of a British summer, autumnal colours or the magic of a winter wonderland.
11. The Priory is blessed with its very own spring, the crystal clear water is slowly filtered for over 1000 years through ancient York stone and is sure to make you and your guests feel good all day.
12. Your guests will love the history, secret tunnels, and rooms, history going back to 10th century.
13. Thicket Priory was designed by the architect Edward Blore whose works include Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, and Windsor Castle.
14. The Gryffin Bar with open log fire is a wonderful place to catch up with friends and family.
15. Tastefully decorated, in traditional style with a fashionable modern twist.
16. Discretely fitted with up to date technology, Thicket Priory offers a taste of 19th century home life without compromising on comfort and convenience.
17. York is the second most visited city in the UK after London, being only 20 minutes’ away will surely be an additional attraction for your guests! If you have more than 72 guests then they will be sure to find accommodation.
18. Fully accessible reception rooms and bedrooms
20. With a stunningly beautiful wedding bandstand, the Priory is ideal for garden weddings.